Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Plans and packages

I have been waiting for my new tatting supplies to come in the mail so patiently...well, not so patiently! But they arrived today!! I ordered size 30 DMC thread in red and green (one of each), size 20 Lizbeth orange, dark brown, and teal. I also ordered three books--"Here be Dragons by Karey Solomon, "Glass Christmas Balls" by JoAnn Stearns, and "Tatted Doilies" by Iris Niebach. 

I can't wait to start more ornaments, I am refreshed and ready to start the new ornaments! I have to finish these bookmarks first. Pictures to come, I've been super busy lately. 

Also very excited to begin a doily called "Amanda" to give to my sister.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make with all your new goodies!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad that you received your supplies. Tat away!
    Have a great day too!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete